Upcoming Conferences and Events
Visit us and learn more about EiE! Throughout the year, the EiE team attends various conferences, events, and presentations. These events are the perfect opportunity to learn more about our curriculum, meet our sales team, and even participate in hands-on engineering challenges in our workshops and presentations.
NSTA (National Science Teachers Association) National Conference
- March 15-18, 2018
- Atlanta, GA
- Booth #1828
The Roots of Innovation: Engineering for Early Learners
- Georgia World Congress Center, A303
- Thursday, March 15 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
- Examine the development of engineering practices for early learners through classroom video and discuss how to foster engineering skills and critical thinking in all young children.
Out-of-School Time STEM Is Out of This World!
- Georgia World Congress Center, B202
- Sunday, March 18 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Explore innovative approaches that integrate science and engineering in out-of-school time settings for grades 6–8 students.
- Led by one of EiE's collaborators, Joelle Clark of Northern Arizona University.
Visit the Museum of Science, Boston
Visit our Educator Resource Center (ERC) at the Museum of Science, Boston, where a complete set of EiE curriculum offerings is available for your evaluation. Learn more about arranging a visit, hours, and parking.